Wednesday, January 06, 2010

the days ending with 2009

aghhh... freelance kicking in a lot lately..
busy and seriously bloody exhausted.

drowning myself in Adam Lambert's Time for Miracle.. sooo emo~
Quite into ballads lately.. especially sad heartbreak emo songs..
like... Nick Lachey's last album.. What's Left of Me..
a couple of songs were pretty good.. the lyrics.. meaning.. his voice..
i mean.. duh.. he sold that album like soon after his divorce.. confirm emo right?
anyway.. never mind that.. listening to emos.. not because i'm heartbreaking or whatsoever..
just blasting these songs straight into my ears.. earphones' wires tangling below my chin.. in the middle of these nights... just brings in the mood to finish up my things.. or in a way to keep me feeling un-lonely "accompanied".. is there such a word? hmmm...

Well well.. i know these pix were running a lil slow to post up now..
but nevertheless, i shall just post some up...
Seeing that I did not celebrate new year... din go pushing and pulling with strangers watching fireworks, counting down the last seconds of 2009..
I just stayed home, in front of my laptop.. surfing.. then watching fireworks on midnight news..

I shall.. whatever.. post these pix up... just for the sake of...
celebrating the ends of my 2009? heeheehee..
the pix were all jumbled up.. din't quite bother to post according..
oh well.. still.. hmm...






















End of christmas..
End of 2009...
goodbye and welcome twenty ten~

.

No comments: