Friday, February 11, 2005

Nowhere & nobody for me

Sighhh!~~ I've got no friends to go visiting to and with. Quite bored! After two hectic days of travelling and visiting far relatives, finally today is my turn to go lepak but just found out I've got NO friends!!!
DarNN!!

Cassie and Jun Wei all the way in UK, Choon Wee - Bali, Yvonne - Parent's driver for today and maybe tomorrow, Ah Peng - busy with open house, Raymond in KL, Angela, Veron, Lock, Berny, Minako and the rest of coll-mates all balik kampung far far away, Lay Fong - Grams masuk hospital, my cousins busy with their girlfriends' family, Eric - busy as usual, Bonkers and the rest - nowhere to be seen nor heard.

Me? At home la... Dad's friend came, mom's friend came, aunty came, cousins came to MAKAN in my house.
What I did the whole day was 'layaning' those who came visiting, refilling cookies into tupperwares and jars, pouring juices and wine into their empty glasses, washing dishes, setting out the table, deserts, fruits but luckily received some angpau. If not, I wouldn't want to imagine what will happen to me for today. Oh yeah.. forgot to mention this stupid big ulcer in my mouth. DAMN damn damn!!!!

:: Tomorrow pls be a better day. *fingers crossed* ::

No comments: