Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's Day!

Well, Valentine's Day is obviously for couples.. but luckily for me this year, I wasn't completely alone. I surely thought I was going to stay at home to rot today as I don't have someone special in me YET. And some of my 'coupled' friends obviously busy today lar.. Last minute call around 12pm, Yvonne rang to meet me up for a lunch date with Huay-Pin and Chui Hong in Genki Sushi, KP. Chui Hong can't really recognised me, haha.. maybe my new hair cut or that I've grown sideways since cny started. Hahaha.. But it's been almost a year plus since I met her in Jusco with our families. Speaking of not-recognising-me case, last Saturday went visiting with Lay Fong, Radio(Sher Yee) and the Amy Twins (Chung Ee & Ming). Chung Ee waited for me outside the Bah Kut Teh restaurant in BBK, he saw me getting down from the car and he just looked away from me. How frustrating is that!! hahaha then only I realised as I walked to him, he can't recognise me.

Alright, back to today.. Hmm.. after a few hours of lunch date, we realised we had nothing to do tonight and that Huay-Pin's leaving tomorrow early morning. So we planned that we all drop by her house tonight, meanwhile to visit her for cny and also to gamble!! Her house aka Klang's Las Vegas.. Mahjong table, poker table etc.. hahaha.. aunty and uncles all damn happening.. All of us had a great time though.. Reached home around 12.45am, sending her off tomorrow morning at 7.30am.

End of my 2005 'romantic' Valentine's Day~

No comments: