Friday, February 04, 2005

Something for Somebody

Have you once ever felt like you thought you knew the person who shares a bond with you for reasons neither know, a feeling that they were close friends? I do.

But when fate decided to play a certain hand, they stumble onto each other by pure circumstances, unexpectedly distrust and betrayal occurs, and it wipes away all reminiscence and removes all memory from the very beginning. Why? Have you ever stopped once and wondered how things can changed so drastically over a night, then starting the next day with bad thoughts and regrets of knowing that person? I do.

In the past, everyday reality will definitely shatter if truth and honesty spills. Why? Will you accept unpleasant things about what people say about you? Who will admit your own flaws? Have you given a thought on why people around you are getting lesser? I don’t think so, because there lays millions of excuses in everyone will create to make themselves feel better and set others wrong in their own strong opinion.

Making the first move isn’t important. The big deal is ‘Have it crossed your mind if YOU would be the first?’ It did cross my mind if I should. But if you have set your mind on what you’re assuming or thinking, would me making the first move make you feel better? I confessed, I made the first move, you forgave me, do you think everything will get back to normal? The trust and possibility levels are way too low. But I can put my word on what we once shared, it’s only between us. Everybody has their own sides of stories. Right now, I don't care what you gonna think Who knows where truth lies? Will you agree with my truth or vice versa? Well, what’s true is that it’s not easy maintaining a friendship without giving and taking. And I wish somehow somewhere where miracles exist; these two souls will find each other, two souls that we all call friends.

Like how you did in friendster, I left you a message here..

No comments: