Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Replacement burf-day

Nothing much to do today. Was so incredibly bored, so called Lay Fong up and hit Jusco. Lazy to go anywhere to far and also decided to go cut my hair. Went to Snips, and for the first time, I have to wait for like 45 minutes to get my hair cut. Coincidently met Im Kiat and Choon Wee (who's dying his hair again that I don't see any difference from yesterday, probably it's dark in KTV) inside, then told us about dinner tonight.

Ah Peng couldn't remember what exactly happened last night. And in order of blowing the cake and make it up to us, she treat us all for dinner in TGI Fridays. Ah Peng stood up on chair and did a short 'speech'.. A small gang of us sitting there crapping and talking bout our past, present and future, and also my new hair.. DAMN!! Was I embarrassed or what?! They're not used to it and DUHHH!! me too! Hahaha.. It wasn't that bad, it's just that that hairstyle just so isn’t me. Well, people do change right? And changing is good sometimes, I mean, most of the time..

Hahaha.. Thanks to that kanasai Choon Wee for keep bringing up my hair topic because he is like sitting in FRONT of me. Ish~ Hahaha.. But after all, amazing night with amazing people, a great time tonight!

No comments: