Saturday, January 01, 2005

HaPpY NeW YeAr ! ! !

Another year passed by again!! SO fast man. I'm like 21 years old when my burf-day comes around this year. GOshh!! SO OLD already. Haha. Big girl jor. Last evening for the last day of 2004, I was like cracking my head whether how the hell am I going to spend my new year countdown. Last year I was in Bangsar but this year. Hmm.. Didn't want to go all the way there or KL, better off avoid the jam and all.. so planned to supposedly date Joye but she's not available, went KL to celebrate with her friends.. so left me.. and? Raymond lor.. Other friends all happily celebrating new year with their other half, outcasting me, the SINGLE one.. =P (rolls my eyes) Thinking of just having 'mamaking' session with him in BBK, BUT somehow somewhere we ended up at Sunway Pyramid boulevard - The Rainforest Bistro..

Despite what our PM said about cancellation of the countdown celebration that brings to the cancellation party in lagoon, pyramid boulevard was very damn packed, so many people fooling around with snow spray or whatever-you-called-that spray. Aihh.. k-i-d-s !! Haha. How boring can my new year be? Two person sitting there in the bistro drinking beer and vodka, eating fries.. but then again, better than sitting at home watching TV, right?

crack cRACk and CRACK!!!!!

What could be worst was on the way back driving back to Klang, some ArSE or SomETHing cracked my windscreen.. the whole damn glass cracked.. Luckily Raymond was with me that time.. Reached Klang Toll, the stupid toll-man laughed and greeted me Happy New Year! What the hell ?!?! Reached home.. around 2:30am.. another scene of soap drama started....

The Scenario
MOM : Told u not to go out rite? See what happens now?
Me : (kept quiet.. I mean after all the glass cracked right? So 'technically' it's MY fault)
MOM : Really don't understand youngsters nowadays! Why all of you like to go out late and come back SO late? Do you realize you're a girl?? It is dangerous! Nowadays so many rape cases and all? You not scared ar?
Me : (still quiet, better shut up before we woke the whole neighbourhood up)
MOM : Tsunami victims so poor thing, and yet all you guys going out to celebrate!!! Few countries also cancel their countdown celebration already! Wasting money and wasting time! Don't know how to earn money but know how to SPEND SPEND only? Now you happy? Glass broke already.. so many problem!
Me : (sighh~ what larrr?? I know the Tsunami victims are so poor thing but then again, I don't mean to be selfish or whatever lar.. but do I have to lock myself at home 24/7, and moreover my dad already donated to their fund. And the glass broke is an accident, I didn't get a hammer and knocked it off also.. LAZY TO ARGUE also)
MOM : (On and on and on) Meanwhile, I showered, changed, went to my room and dozed off into my beauty sleep. - THE END -

Nice, huh? My 2005 New Year!
First - NO where to go.
Second - Glass cracked
Third - Got scolded!!
FOURTH - HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*I don't have New Year resolutions coz I won't be bothered to keep it, in fact I'm not motivated enough though. It's just a say, so might as well don't say it*

No comments: