Monday, January 03, 2005

Talking is what i did for the whole day!

Bad news is that today is the end of holidays and first day of all schools. Good news is I'm not schooling anymore.. ;P Can sleep until late afternoon without my siblings' yelling, screaming and crying. Hehe. Then again, I remembered my date with Lay Fong to IKEA. Say wanna date me at 11am, who knows she woke up only at that time! I don't mind coz I'm also always like that too.. Hehe. Seldom that I'm punctual,a fan for bad time management unless something REALLY important (probably assignment deadlines or medical appointments or to the MOVIES ;P) but normally I'm always late at least 15 - 30 minutes. I tried to change that but well, guess I need more time then! HAHA

Bought a couple of things in IKEA. Lay Fong grabbed a glass coffee-table that cost insanely cheap and damn worth the price as IKEA is on sale now. Feel like getting one for myself but then again, no place to put it in my room. Her sister, Lay Wei really have this 'thing' with rattan baskets and paper boxes. ;P We chucked too many things into the shopping cart until not knowing if we have enough cash to pay for it all. So we stood few metres away from the cash counters like dums-dums and start putting things we don't really need aside.. Haha. How silly we looked once we realised that and ended up laughing at ourselves. Embarassing case. hehe.

SO jam once we reached Subang Toll. (Sigh, cannot meet up with another friend dy) We tried to switched lanes and one stupid wira with a handful of stupid guys keep smiling and waving at us like so retarded fools, not letting us cut before him. Who knows suddenly their car's engine died. Lay Fong showed him her 'precious' finger, I didn't see it but I can't stop laughing at the so so embarassed driver. Can practically see his face SO red. Bad bad BAD! !! but funny! oh ya.. I forgot to mention that the stupid Subang and Klang toll fees increased by 10 cents. Not a big deal but not a good news though.

Talked n talked is what I did the most the whole day. Everytime with Lay Fong, no matter where and when, there's like so many things to talk about. No hard feelings, no getting offended, just keep getting into fits of laughter. We just talked about practically everything. Our past, our present and our future. Haha. I knew her for a total of 10 years already. SO fast. Funny thing is that we can still stay close despite all that happens between us back in primary school and high school.

No comments: