Tuesday, March 07, 2006

it's all gone

Despite what happened yesterday & the days before, this morning I really woke up well… in a good mood. Obviously I’ll still think of him on the way driving to work (I’m not a white board that you can write & erase in a snap of fingers ok) but it wasn’t as bad as yesterday. Yesterday was really bad. And I mean REAL BAD. Anxiety, worries, inquisitiveness, annoyance, a big question mark, plus all the stress from work. Saturday night was the worst. Totally sleepless. Sunday turned me into a walking zombie. Called up ManYee and spend the entire day in Pyramid. Bought a expensive blouse that I actually don’t need it. Yesterday was in 1U with LayFong, bought the whole Lancome small make-up kit when I only intended to buy mascara at the first place. I'm planning to get a new perfume soon too. DKNY apple or GUCCI envy?? Shit. My ass is like printing money?!?!? But shopping makes me feel better. A tiring day of walking around and being ‘cheerful’ really exhaust me out physically, emotionally and financially.


which? help me choose? daringly sexy or flirtatiously fruity?


Gawd..
Today really seems much better. I hardly put much thought into it. More to like paying extra attention & extra effort in my work. Make it the last five days a seem-so-true-dream and now I’m back to reality.

Sigh.

Going to JB tomorrow for as-built drawings (TGV Tebrau). Spending a night there, so I guess I won’t be blogging for 2 days I think. Will be back in town on Thursday evening then hitting the clubs with ManYee & Paul. Ladies night. Friday working again. But I don’t care. I’m still under healing process.

Tomorrow won't be the same as today. Yesterday won't be today. And the past 5 days will never be near my future. I tried crying but my eyes are dry.

No comments: