Thursday, March 02, 2006

long ago story

Was cleaning my files back home yesterday. Clicked open one of my ‘photo albums’ folder. Went through some pictures of several partying & celebrations, and these few pics really caught my attention.

Again I am going to repeat that time really flies fast. Can’t believe it was our first gathering as college-mates (the whole damn sem 6 class) together & our last farewell too. It was before our graduation ceremony. End of year 2004, if I'm not mistaken. Well, dinner at Zen, hit RedBox, then mamaking session somewhere nearby till late night.

Everyone showed their true colours that night. Chloe started dancing. Veronica & Thor was so-couple like singing. Catherine & Minako is more into Miriam’s romantic ballads. Sorry for me, only hanging on English songs, coz I don’t read much Chinese. Hehe. I admit I’m a banana girl ok, but just half ripe. Chenxi, Lock, Farah, Angela, Yvonne, Berny & me sang a few like nobody's business.. some ‘actions’ really make us laugh our ass off, especially Chloe doing that 'Bad Boy' song act. LOL!

(from left :Minako, Veronica, Angela, Chloe, Farah) @ Zen Japanese, Sunway

Veronica & Farah @ Redbox Sunway

Mamaking session - 1. Lock & Chenxi (just let ur mind wander further on where her hands intend to grab) 2. This pic is only for Farah & Hooi Leng but I've got no idea what is Chenxi & Chloe thinking. (then again, when there're a camera, you gotta definitely hide it from Chloe. lol)

I don’t know. I felt weird.
Missing the times spent together.
Berny, Angela & Cat is in Aus. Minako back in Hongkong. Chenxi still in LUCT. Veronica & Lock in UK. Thor went missing in action. Chloe in UCSI,Cheras. Farah not sure yet. Yvonne's working in Klang. Me also working, Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam.

Conclusion – Thinking back, it was pretty fun. A blast.

No comments: