Thursday, March 30, 2006

kids nowadays

I chopped off 6 inches of my hair last Saturday. Now it’s like probably just few inches off my shoulders. But then it was like almost half a year I didn't trim my hair dy. Then again, the stylist is cute.. well not exactly the cute range but I’ve always think he’s kinda bit macho cool cool look.. Haha.. so I don't really mind though. I'm not being flirty ok.. but he is just way too pleasant to look at... Haha..

Yesterday I was like talking to my sister, then she told me something that well.. switched me off. Firstly I was with LayFong at 1U last Saturday afternoon. Didn’t buy anything because of 2 reasons.. 1. Nothing caught my attention. 2. I’m so PK & so broke. Anyway so I was back in Klang around evening, planned to chop my hair next Monday but as I was like walking around alone doing nothing & waiting for my family to arrive (cause they wanna eat Pizza for dinner), so I went & cut my hair (to peep peep also, LOL).
So after dinner, my parents left first, leaving me & my siblings to walk around. As we were walking near the atrium area, my sister suddenly grabbed my hand and…

Sis : Look at that couple. The guy so so so TALL & the girlfriend so short. Aiyo..
Me : So? Does that concerns you? (but seriously.. the guy is way too tall than the girl but who cares.. love is not about heights)
Sis : No. But how can such a tall guy be with a short girl???
Me: (Annoyed) Don’t be so kepo ok. Just zip it.
Sis : Whatt.. I mean.. Look at their height.. How are they going to kiss then? Who bends down??? Aiyo.. Think also geli..

I smacked her head. I was speechless. I mean.. she’s only like 12 this year.. Normally she’ll like so stiff with her guy friends & will get easily irritated when her guy friends like wave at her or talk to her. Her friend's mom even ask her to stand 1 metre away from her guy friends for 'safety' purpose because she got her period this year. (The lady is nuts.. like as if you gonna get....whatever) Sigh.. Probably is puberty, hormones running around like nobody’s business. Maybe I’m oldie in my head or being protective over her.. but she just blew my mind off that night aite.

Another funny part is..
My brother (only 8) replied.. “The guy bend down la. Aiyo. You cannot expect the girl to get a ladder right??”

Aiks.. I’m really outta there. Kids nowadays… Sighhh..

2 comments:

cass said...

hahaaha... so cute...

when u're with them, u can't stand them, but when u're far away, u'll actually miss them!!!

hehe... treasure all those silly and irritating things they do now, before they grow up too quickly.

oh gosh, i sound like some granny giving advice... but u know what i mean... heh

Michelle said...

oh my gosh.. hahaa. paul.. ur little nieces are like so cute. Yeah.. my cousins also same case. when me & YannSoon (same-age cousin) talked to each other or fool around, both our little siblings will be like.. eee.. they like each other.. when they goin get married.. n start to sing 'pom-pom.. pom~pommmm~~~~ hehehehe