Monday, March 13, 2006

ulcer-attack!!

Ulcer is so bloody hurting. I don’t know how many bloody ulcers & boils I have in my mouth. Last time I checked ulcers on my tongue, my gums, and gums swollen like red chilly peppers. I mean, I’ve been sick since last Wednesday afternoon, the fever went away after 2 days but the ulcers start popping out like nobody’s business. It’s really terribly aching me. I can’t eat, can’t sleep, even drink hurts. I think I have mumps. Ought to consult the doctor for second time but I’m so not going to the same clinic I went the last time, nearby my house.

Damn that old lady. I mean, when you see a doc, you have to explain your symptoms or your pain to them right? Then they’ll check you up, ask you several questions then decide your medic? I went in. I told her I was having fever, suddenly feel very super cold during early mornings, dizzy, no appetite & very drowsy. She took my temperature & doesn’t ask me any shits more. She told me to drink more water & that I’m very heaty inside.
Well duh!~ tell me things that I don’t know please. Cost me 46 bucks for a less than 10-mins consultation, antibiotics, fever pills, flu pills & a bottle of vitamin C. Why do I need flu pills? Vitamin C probably is ok but flu? I didn’t mention I have flu alright. No wonder her business is getting worst. From 24 hours clinic became a clinic opened at 8am, closed at 8pm with lunch break lagi. While waiting for consultation, I read through her (self-written or her Malay nurse) articles on the walls, & found out.. NEW STRAITS TIMES became NEW STRAIGHTS TIMES, SMOKING became SMOCKING.
Total ridicule.
This is so the last time I’m there.

Oouchh! I’m still aching!!! Gums hurt. Ulcers hurt. And I’m at work. Just kill me, will ya!!!

1 comment:

cass said...

hey girl, maybe ur wisdom teeth coming out? sometimes can have that effect one. fever and ulcers. mine coming out too but now starting with ulcers... go checkup... hehe.. whichever dentist u want to.
take care!