Tuesday, April 18, 2006

a bad day start

Hate it today. Was disturbed by a little boy’s phone call around 7.25am saying he’s devastated with his incomplete work. So decided to get up early, reach office early to help him sort his things out. While I was changing & preparing myself, the traffic girl was like reporting, from Klang Town to Federal Highway, there was a massive jam caused by a huge lorry overturned & blocked the traffic-flow. Well, typical Malaysians who basically are all khey-poh-chis, slowed down their vehicles from the opposite road to see what the hell went wrong or probably some China-Bengs wanna see the car number plate to buy 4D numbers. Don’t you have anything more important to do then looking at the victims & not helping yet tittle-tattle about it later? I mean they just wan to SEE, it’s not like they wanna HELP. Cheapos.

On the other hand, I thought it wouldn’t bring any difficulty to me as I use Kesas Highway to work daily. Who knows from the Teluk Pulai KTM station overhead bridge, it started to jam all the way to the main road. So I took another alternative route through Taman Gembira/Port Klang. Then again, normally without the jam, the route will take just 15 minutes to reach Kesas but today it bloody took me an hour & 15minutes. And I finished this month’s Cleo magazine in the car. Damn man. Time wasted just like that. And that bloody tudung Unser aunty in front of my car, keep letting people overtake her, stopped at the junction so that the cars from the left can just drove passed her way too smoothly. I almost got down from my car & shrieked to her that this is not the bloody time to do charity. The whole route that I took, I gotta passed 3 traffic-light junctions with traffic cops waving & 'dancing' in the middle with their 'cool' uniform. Normally it was okay, but today was an exceptional case. There was this traffic cop on his way-too-huge motorcycle, from the 1st junction I saw him stopping by & chit chatting with the dancing cop standing there, then he moved on to the other junction which I saw him there laughing at some shits again, then at the 3rd junction, I bloody saw him again. Wahlau.. So free ha.. the traffic was already like shit but he was like so super carefree, chitchat with his fellow-mates like it's gonna be the last hour of his life. Damn damn damn. Crappers.

At that moment something the traffic girl reported that caught my attention, “Those of you from Klang Town, if you’re still at home, please do not leave your house. At least for the time being.” Then I realized the jam was really gonna take forever. I was so sorry for Paul because I knew he was so fully stressed-out & that he did not sleep the whole night to complete the layout plans. He must really be hysterical if boss nag at him again.

Finally when I was on my way to office on Kesas, my phone rang. Private Number. Who else? Sighh.. after hours of jam & frustration, listening him asking me this question, “Where are you? What time issit now?” Awww.. DAmnit man. Left home at 8am (normally 8.30am), reached office at 9.30am (when office hours start at 9am). I was bloody early this morning but end up the last person. Hate it when you try to make an effort but finished up with nothing BUT caked with shits.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

i left 1 more week nia worr.. hahaha.. u slowly 'ngai' la.. hahaha.. u really need to gambate!!!