Monday, April 17, 2006

this 1 monday sarks

Why the hell did the weekends passed so fast? Seriously.. everything now is like making me so no mood & restless. I'm back in the office, not knowing what's gonna happen next. I mean, at least give me a clue, then I won't be so 'bodoh bodoh' sitting here, preparing for some big water balloon to land on my head soon. Bing Bong splasshhh!!! Sheeshh.. gimme a clue somebodyy!!! Feels pretty cacated bout this. Boss just walked in the studio minutes ago & in seconds he walked out again. His expression? Totally indescribable. Why? How the hell would I know? Shitsz.
Since this morning, when I woke up, I really got this bad bad feeling about whatever that may gonna happen today, I simply forgot a lot of things today. Maybe I'm thinking too much, being naive & negative & all, but I couldn't help it.
* I feel like I'm an intruder, uninvited guest sitting here.
Awww damn.. this sucks. I really hate grumbling early Monday morning.

2 comments:

sklarch said...

yo this is not a good monday... myself also feel really really low morale..dunno why. uninvited guest? he he , you are not la. the moment u walked in we all feel happy.

Michelle said...

hahah.. sure a not.. making me feel happy only issit. recently really le.. the mood of working or OT is really getting lowww..
need to boost up somehow.. if i can. :P