Monday, April 10, 2006

today - SURPRISE ! !

Today ain't a good day. Got some really really surprising news this morning which I never in this life would actually expected it to happen. I mean, I know he's bad.. but not THIS bad. Sheeshhh.. This bloody world is like so full of sabotages & back-stabbings. The world nowadays is really so materialistic. You can never trust anyone even your partner. Haha.. Joke man. As the old-y Chinese quote I used to hear, somewhere I can’t recalled, goes, ‘Either me die, or you die’ Haha.. You think this quote exists? Heheh.. Paisehhh..

Anyway ever since I’ve started working, sigh.. the meaning of ‘life’ to me has like utterly changed and I actually start to appreciate my family more. Knew that they'll back me up no matter what. Probably I finally realized that money don’t come easy, even though I used to spend money like my ass is printing money. Do you again feel that whenever you wanna buy something that you seriously don’t need but dangerously like, you’ll just end up giving yourself tons of stupid idiotic reasons so you’ll just buy that piece of shit.. Sigh.. So sound like me. Haha.. But I’ve changed. Somehow.

Working?? To face all sorts of difficulties including your bosses’ attitudes, clients’ craps, suppliers’ silly approaches & etc etc.. Wouldn’t it be nice if I’m like back in high school?? Haha.. No concern on anything important except old wrinkled teachers, boring examinations & stupid quizzes? I mean.. you don’t have to worry what to wear to work the next day or the next next day.. or whether did your screw up your last project? Or did you accidentally offend your boss or colleagues with your way-too-straight-forward conversations? Haha.. You think end of the month is the best time? Why? Get salary? But then end of the month is the most PK time of the whole bloody month!!! Sometimes I really hope that as I was walking down any shitty pavement in KL, I’ll just find a bloody stack of fresh REAL cash. ArrghhH!! Dream ON!!

Nevertheless, I’m truly lazy to elaborate more about today. Time passed super slow. Everyone look so stressed in the office & some old hag looked as if he has some sneaky smelly cheese up his sleeves. My friend just called yesterday, shouting out loud, “This bloody world is so filled with pretentious people. And there’s nothing much you can do except to BEAR with it!!!”

Chao!~

1 comment:

sklarch said...

hey. dun be pesimistic. we are just unlucky to have to witness this drama... leaving soon anyway. cheers