Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Johnny is "dead"

Today is really quiet in the office, but that bloody renovation thingy next door is really killing me. So freaking noisy. Sounds like some rude giant is farting explosively none-stop for hours. Gawdd!! It's killing me physically, emotionally & mentally.. spiritually too.. Whatever. Ignore me. I'm blabbering.
Boss on MC today. Yay!! Hahaha.. But there's still work to do, gotta start on the condo material sample board soon. After blogging tho..
So I was surfing thru the net for some dreams interpretation. Last night I dreamt that Johnny was dead. Damn man. Involved in a car accident that probably wasn't his fault, I think. Anyway, I saw his coffin & flowers & all but no photo. Haha. Well, I didn't even look at his dead corpse or photo or anything else but I just KNOW it's him. Ishhh.. speaking of 'pantang-ness'.. I was like so terribly sad, thinking.. oh gawd.. so young & so dead. Sigh. I mean, the feeling was so dreadful. When I woke up, my heart was throbbing though it was only a dream but yet it seems real. So i sms him, & guess what he replied... "so when I was dead, did you cry?"
Ughh! shouldn't have told him though. Sick bugger.
Getting more & more restless every second. Thanks to the noise-farting pollution. Somethings just makes me wonder.

can you spot the 2 corns (twin towers) & kl tower? Malaysia landscape or urban design is so clustered. I mean, look at aussie's & the states. At least it's more pleasant to look at.



1. manhattan city & nyc. 3d version. 2. looks much better than kl. Haha. some nationalistic shit I am. I still love my country ok.

melbourne. nice. looks 'manageable'
Forgive me. I'm just so bored.

"In our dreams we are closer to our real self than in waking life. The hideous or pleasing incidents seen and heard about us in our dreams are all of our own making, they reflect the true state of our soul and body, and we cannot flee from them unless we drive them out of our being by the use of good thoughts and deeds, by the power of the spirit within us."

No comments: