Friday, April 21, 2006

a bitch to KILL

Yesterday was Jusco JCard member day. Was planning to get some new stationary stuff for coming classes. Expectedly it was super jam, but fortunately I get to find a parking. Anyway, the whole Jusco was so filled with people. At first I thought the sales was only in the Jusco Dept Store, who knows it was all over Jusco. Even retailers also. They were like checking your Jcards, if you don't have one, you can't enter the stores.

Ok. Anyway Jusco sales is not the main thing in my blog today. Well, besides stationary, I was planning to buy a make-up remover. The Bodyshop's can't remove waterproof mascara, so I gotta get another.
Went to Clinique. Was introduced by this heavily make-up, eye shadow in bright cyan with blue eyeliner bitch-in-her-late-30s. From the moment that bitch talked to me, probably she look at me as if I'm some cheapo who will ask a lot then won't buy. Her colleague can recognised me because I bought a full set of facial products from her but she was busy to entertain me. Fine. 4 kinds. 2 cream lotion remover & 2 liquid remover. Eye & lip remover is different from face. I didn't know. Duh. Anyway, I just asked her on the expiry & other necessary questions that you need to know before you purchase the product. 75 bucks for a small narrow bottle. In Guardian, you can get a Maybelline or Loreal's in only less than 25 bucks. Obviously I ought to know more about it, the differences & all. Despite the noise, the crowd, it was actually quite hard to get her words right & into my head. I was so pissed at her because of the last bloody sentence she said.

Last scene.. The conversation was in Mandarin.
Me : Are you sure it can remove even waterproof mascara? It's not even oil-based. Previous products I bought couldn't. Just making sure.
Bitch : "Miss, I think from just now I'm explaining to you till now, I don't think you listened nor you understand. I explained until my mouth also dry already...bla bla bla......"

Bloody bitch. Is this how you serve your customers? Asshole. I seriously don't want to make a scene. I still want to go Jusco ok. :P Anyway, I just told her I wanted that product. She gave me the tag & receipt, and to collect my purchase after I've paid. I took the receipt, threw it away & went off to Guardian & bought a Loreal's.
BITCH.

2 comments:

sklarch said...

should complain to Jusco count

Michelle said...

she's too ugly to be a spy..hahahha