Tuesday, April 04, 2006

LayFong & Takeshi

Last Saturday I went to UCSI to apply for my IA degree with ManYee & Paul. It was their Open Day tho. Met up with Kelvin & Diana. Well, obviously they're like trying to 'sell' their school to us.. It was not that bad of the module but it's like definitely better offer than Limkokwing. Eventhough previously I was from Limkokwing for my ID diploma but I seriously won't even think of going back there for my degree. Don't ask me why though. For me, it's just not as good as it seems it'll be.

Never mind that. Then another main purpose of going all the way to Cheras is because we want to go to Giant Cheras for the tarot card guy. 30 bucks for 30 minutes. Ask-all-you-want. Whether to believe it or not.. It's so your choice. But damn.. close shop pulak!! till 3rd April. Probably going down there again, I guess.. Possibly with LayFong if I'm not mistaken. Supposedly she's coming with me for my registration but too bad for her as her eye was swollen & she's like keep thinking of Takeshi Kaneshiro. Haha.. shitty of her.. Last night around like 4am in the morning, I received a sms from her saying, "Pushpa once told me - treat the person u love like a bird. Let if fly away & if it returns, the bird is yours to keep. Or else, get another faithful bird." I woke up around like 8am, drowsily saw this sms & went @!@$#%@?????? Haha. She told me the bird is her dream guy Takeshi & the 'quote' is her words of wisdom to me.. Don't get me started with her 'story' of 'one night of paid penetration'. And also the bodoh GUCCI jokes. Full of un-real & never-will-come-true craps. Damn man. We're like always laughing our asses off.. Hahah.. Blur case~~

Now I'm like sitting in the office, doing absolutely nothing. Gonna help ManYee after she completed her drawings. Sigh. My TGV Corporate office is like so messed up. Boss wanna call tender soon but now the client called him up last night, wanna change some of the layouts. Fuiyohh.. mana boleh la at this time.. THEN AGAIN, client's the BOSS of all BOSSES!! Sheeshh.. Life in work is like getting.. more negative in a way sometimes..

Additional 2 bloggers in my list today. KwangLi & HuiChuan. Newbies in blog & just now the scenario in the office was like just hilarous. Lazy to explain tho. Gonna check thru my plans now. Back to work.

Thursday night. Meet at rush k?

No comments: