Sunday, January 09, 2005

Wedding Bells are RINGING!!!!

The wedding bells are ringing, alright, but not mine lar. Hehe. Today is my aunt's wedding day. Yes my aunt but only aged 28 okay? First time attend wedding dinner by bus. I wanted to drive there, afterall it's only in Subang but my dad said since the transportation (for the bride's side) is provided so might as well just deal with it. My aunt looks absolutely pretty that day. Glad that she's found the perfect one. This afternoon followed her to her hubby's home all the way to Batang Berjuntai, somewhere before Kuala Selangor I think. Anyway, thank god that, throughout the dinner, there wasn't much karaoke session going on, those that went up to sing, they're really good especially the bridegroom. Some wedding dinners that I've attend, some 'ah pek', 'ah chim' go upstage and sing.. Gosh! Glasses can BREAK. NO offense lar.. but it's really horrible. At least they have the guts that I don't. In ktv is alright but in front of the crowd? No thanks. Hehe. My little cousin, (the bride's sister, another aunt lar =P) Lucas was there. He's only like 5 months old and he is just so adorable. Keep smiling and fidgeting with his hanky on his mommy's lap. Hehe. Cute cute. Hmm.. Been to so many weddings of my relatives and friends.. everytime the same questions will pop in my head. Is she sure that she's marrying the RIGHT guy? Is this true? Is that this? Are they that? Etc etc etc. None of my business but just curious. Can a not? Hehe.

No comments: