Thursday, June 29, 2006

first final crit..

Damn it man. Was so sleepy today that i almost got into accident for like 3 times today.. My life's at stake.. hehe.. Slept I think around 3am last night 'coz I can hardly open my eyes & head was spinnning like nobody's biz.. rushing off my first final crit postcards with the so-called 'concept' from our cherating trip on how we felt & all. Just post up a few.. Kinda lazy... =P

my first thought before the trip was like.. hmm.. will i enjoy it? or will it be some boring old school excursion again?? mixed emotions but yet kinda looking forward for it..
first site visit - impiana resort. Though I don't like the resort so much but still have to compile a postcard for it. The rooms, fascilities.. yuCkk!!! The suite - normal malay vernacular stylo.. RM800 bucks.. yet the interior is SO lousy!! Pls.. don't go stay there ppl!! trust me... not worth the price...
icebreakers.. 5 games by the beach in an hour half.. we crammed everything up 'coz we checked in late... unexpectedly.. i was one of the group leaders.. hehehhe

Guy1 - kelvin (lecturer), 2 - Archi Deg Student, 3 - SuKoh (lecturer), 4 - Boo (Archi Junior)
Sand-castle in making... My group won!!! Our theme - Lord of the Rings.. hehhe

Guess what is this?!?! hahaha.. we made it.. but this particular 'one' belongs to one of the archi juniors.

The final postcard... our memoirs there.. mostly is my class people...
(more to come, on the cherating full post)

Ok. So what our final design is about?? Our own course-mates will be our client. We have to swap our postcards (accordingly to how redzwan's deciding) and we have to imply their feelings into our final design, which is 'a place to stay'. Something small hotel or lodge that separates u from the hassle town into an inviting space that is calming n relaxinggg...The site is at Changkat Bukit Bintang opposite Frangipani.
The swapping thingy really made me think how is he gonna fix our 'clients'. He said he was watching us over the cherating trip & will discuss with the rest of the faculty before spilling it to us. And so BLooDY DAMmITtt.. I kena TUNG!!!!

Walau!! Of all people him.. even he admitted he has thinking problems which is WEIRDD!!!!
And he pulak go curi my pic from friendster to copyright my face into mona lisa.. KNS!!!
Sheeeshhh.. Others told me.. "No worries.. only u can control him in class without offending him".. hahaha.. Darnn.. anyway.. decisions were made.. So NOW back to bloody work.. Deadline for final presentation is mid of Aug & I'm worried to hell alreadyyY!!!!!

No comments: