Saturday, July 01, 2006

Penang Again!!!

Pheww~ 12.58am dy..
Finally kinda finished my B.Science test revision.. Aiyo.. till now still have to study for exams.. Damn.. It's been such a looOoong time since I last attended exam. Did my Management exam last week, Haha.. gave several hilarous answers though.. hopefully suKoh can passed me.. I mean with my correct answers & 'smart' comments on not knowing how to answer some.. hehehe
Going to Penang tomorrow again.. To get some feedbacks & treatments from the 'nose' job thing. Still remembered I went back office to pass the Sports' Club money to Kwangli.. I babbled too fast.. saying I went to Penang for a nose job.. haha.. they thought plastic surgery pulak.. LOL..
Anyway.. will be back on Sunday night... DArn!! Going Changkat on Monday morning.. Meeting there at 11am.. Gotta reach KLCC by 10.30am to meet Farah.. Phoenix suggested we take bus.. Errr.. Don't know how ler.. HOW?! hehehe.. see how la then..
chao guys.. till Monday!!~~~~~

No comments: