Monday, July 03, 2006

site visit to Changkat

Little Thoughts :
The sky is grey. Is it about to rain? I'm feeling the same way. I want there to be rain so it can wash away my frustrations.


-----

Went to site today. Finally took a public bus there.. Eiiu.. All kinds of people, not knowing if they're Malay or Bangla or Burmese or Indian.. Can't really differentiate.. It was a bumpy ride, and that's why I always prefer taking train rather than bus. Cabs are okay but the drivers, if u'r unlucky enough, u'll meet jack-asses.. Today was to teman Phoenix.. so it was still ok.. If i'm alone, I'll never take public bus, moreover I don't know how.. =P

Sat next to this guy (not pure Malay I think.. probably not Malaysian even..) he was like glancing at what I'm reading cos I brought my Theory notes along.. then he was like holding this magazine about bollywood stars & gossips... Super sexy & exotic posing.. Big tits & muscular guys.. He just keep staring.. wonder what he was thinking.. Hehe

While waiting for Farah at KLCC, supposedly she fetched us to site. Phoenix & I went in to Avenue K. Heard that it was the best designed shopping mall.. Hmm.. nothing much yet. But I like it wor.. Hehe..

The site.. Another crazy old all-broken apartment kinda of look.. It's like er... Lily Apartment in Kelana Jaya kind. The inside was like.. those Hongkong street rooms above shoplots? Get what I mean ar? Anyway I'll be loading the pics when I get it from the rest. My camera konked out dyy.. Sad.

After site, I was taking the train back.. LRT to KL Central, then KTM back Klang. Farah dropped me at Damai LRT cos nearer to her home. Serious shit.. For the first time in months, I bloody freaked out. It was so quiet.. Nobody was there except a few guys keep staring at me when I walked past them & the counter girls. Shit man. It's like dark, dirty & kinda stinky too.. The LRT platform was even worst. NOBODY at all.. seriously freaked me off man. After waiting for awhile, just as the train approached, an Indian guy walked up. Walking & looking and all-smiley face.. YEerrr!!! Nightmare larr!!!!

I'm supposed to study for my Theories exam tomorrow but yet I'm still bloggin. Gotta kick some ass tonight dy....

No comments: