Saturday, July 08, 2006

friends.. or not?

Little thoughts : Love can make me do some crazy things... but what's really crazy is not being held in your arms....

-----

Today was a good day initially. Was booked for the whole afternoon with Daryle, Farah & Phoenix for our so-dead uncle Frank Lloyd Wright presentation compilation. Was there super early but fortunately Daryle came early & we chatted while fagging. Why I said that today was a good day is because of the 'feeling' friends can really made me feel..

Somehow or rather, I never felt that, seriously, close bonding between course-mates that can develop so fast within just months of my first semester in UCSI. No offense to Limkokwing friends but it really took some time for us to all really open up. Remember our first all-out gathering was actually our farewell night. *frowns* Really kinda miss Angela, Veron & Berny.

Today with them was more like a 'releasing tension' day. Supposedly we're to discuss about our notes but instead we're more into like opening up our hearts & voicing out what had actually bothered us that much on study stress etc.. but we still got our work done.

So.. sometimes it's good to open up to our friends, because we never know that all of us on the table were actually thinking of the same thing. We had our opinions out, our sad talk, unsatisfying treats, anger, problems, family matters & etc. Farah cried.. which seriously scared the hell outta me. But it was okay in the end.. we were there for each other.. and somehow it did made me feel warm all over that friends do care. No matter new friends or old buddies, learn to trust & be genuine, try opening up & you'll never know what the end results might be. It might even be better that you expect. If it's not, just take it as a lesson on how well u 'judge' people.

Friends do come & go but memories do stay. So today.. I cherished each & all my friends who were really there for me when I was down. Thank you buds.

No comments: