Tuesday, July 18, 2006

today bad? guess so..

Little thoughts : You're the reason I fall asleep with tears in my eyes. Don't tell me you like me unless you really mean it coz I might do something crazy like "believe it"~

-----

Finals crawling nearer & nearer. Where can I hide myself??
Today's Project Management presentation was not bad. I was freaking myself out last night because it was a bloody 50% assignment. But fortunately, everything turned out well. I presented like as if the whole Tebrau management was horrible.. Haha. Kelvin helped me with my conclusion.. the cartoon-simple kind. Thanks to his problematic line that he couldn't send me the final outlook for it. SiGhh.. But still.. GOOD job. Hehe.

Tomorrow Building Science exam. Lagi-lagi subjective. Shit man. How to do!?! I've got entire no mood at all because my mind is so FAR FAR FAR away. Nevertheless, I'll probably be working on these 2 topics.. which are..

Biodiversity
2. Biodiversity Convention signed in Rio de Janeiro, 1992 is one of the major international treaty under the UNESCO effort to protect the ecological balance. Write about its significance to human race as part of sustainability aspect. (15%)

Sustainability
6. The following terms often appeared related to sustainable design. Discuss them by giving examples to explain the definition, and how it is used to measure the degree of sustainability. (15%)
- Reduction, Reuse and Recycle

-----

Today kinda emotion wise isn't a good one. Wasn't a good day at all. End said.

-----

Hereby I want to declare that I don't have a relationship problem because I'm NOT even in a relationship. I'm just thinking nonsense. But seriously thanks a lot that you guys cared...

No comments: