Wednesday, July 19, 2006

sleeping hours suck

Little thoughts : Wondering why I like u, why I miss u.. It's like a disease.. where only u can cure me..

-----

Sleeping almost 4am everyday. I must be nuts. Why? You asking me why??
1. Can't sleep. Too many craps in my head.
2. Assignments loading up. Soon to the end of semester.
3. Problems.. Never-ending problems

Seriously, why is my life such a mess lately & how I turned into a perfect wuss? Sometimes I maybe kinda comfort myself by thinking.. my life ain't that bad anyway.. I have my friends around me.. family there for me.. everything was typically plainly fine. But.. then.. sometimes emotional breakdowns, all the WHYs start appearing in front of my eyes, I saw red, friends betraying.. social rejections, study stress.. loneliness that are unbearable. Probably these are just the few of parts & parcel of life. Obstacles blocking our fucking way towards 'success'.

Darn. If god just let us gloat through a long walkway with lesser obstacles, then maybe lesser people will commit suicide. Eerr.. don't get me wrong k. I won't die so easily YET. Still a lot of freaking things I've not done yet. I haven't GET you yet.. Lol. Scary shits.

Anyway.. design finals are really coming. I think I've been mentioning about this very much often lately but I just couldn't get it through my head. What I really look forward now is holidays! I really really really almost just let it all out last week when the deadlines were killing me. "Where are you when I really needed you?" was running in my head, working on its stamina as seconds ticked by.

Another thing was that.. Daryle surpised me yesterday. We were like talking, then suddenly she said, "You're quite emotional these days." I was stunned. I mean I'm still my crazy self outside but she can really see that through. I was like.."Err.. How you know? Is it THAT obvious??" Sheesshh man. Serious. I ought to take drama classes, if not, I think there will be more statements like that to come.

Okays. That's it so far for today. Kinda lazy to elaborate more. Have to continue on my tech drawings. Wish me luck guys!! Muaks~


ps : I really do appreciate that there's a ton of ppl who really cares bout me. But I really do hope that it's REAL. If you don't mean it, please don't tell me that you do. No offense but I'm done it with the fakers.

No comments: