Saturday, July 22, 2006

our feelings fooled..

Little thoughts : To feel you or not to feel you? To want you or not to want you? To forget you or not to forget you??

-----

You know.. how funny our lives can be.. or should I say emotions.. feelings?? or how we're been a fool ourselves?

When we see happy things, we smiled..
When we see sad things, we'll cry..
When we got irritated, we'll definitely pissed off..
But what if.. we don't know what we are feeling?
In this certain one second, we smiled, then next.. WHAM!! we felt sad.. so sad that words can no longer describe... then.. we opened up.. felt better.. like everything has cleared up, free ourselves from the dilemma, then.. just as we're back to our normal self again.. we crackedd up!!~

So what is this all about? I doubt that no one never felt this way before. It's like.. sometimes you can't even decide what you want to feel.. Let's say.. you hate this thing.. you can just look away or close your eyes.. but feelings??! it's so deep in you that it's hard for you to control. You're sad... but you have to LIE to yourself that everything is fine, u'r just sensitive.. it's nothing..So finally you felt better.. But the truth is that.. you're still sad. Whenever the same thought hit you twice at the same spot, you'll feel worst and the process of healing takes even a longer time.

If you have problems on your own, how can I bring myself to you, to help me with mine? I might sometimes really need an extra ear to hear me out.. But what can you do? First time, you might offer me your thoughts, then 2nd time.. your opinions.., 3rd time.. your problems.., 4th time.. 5th.. 6th.. *silencezz*... So what's the point? I know there's a limitation in everyone & that's why I didn't want to be an extra burden. I don't want to lose anything from you. I really appreciate all that you have done & to bring in a new look of friendship in my life. Remember I've once said.. easy come easy go.. that's why.. now that "you" have gone.. i'm left with nothing.. nil.. zilch..

Sigh..

Conclusion..
At times.. I have no choice..
but to keep my everything..
in me..

Sorry..

No comments: