Sunday, July 16, 2006

dreams? opposite?

Little thoughts : He can make me laugh a thousand laughs but he kills me inside...

-----

The 2 different sides of me for this weekend..

-----

Slowly I'm encompassed by the overwhelming weight of the physical world around me. A haze of fatigue and depression steal my emotions. I'm stuck in this reality of trapped existence. I ache for that moment deep in the the belly of my soul when I was under the seas.

Trapped, and isolated through an abysmal greyness of melancholy, the lonely girl peered through its cage towards the world outside.

If only I could be in that world outside then I would truly be free....

-----

I had a dream last night. So sweet. So nice.
Just then I realised..
Dreams are always the opposite intepretation of the reality..
Like how magic sometimes can be an illusion..
Now, I'm really crushed.

-----


ps : These are a few weird "words" flying in my mind so frequent recently. Don't understand? Never mind.. I just wanna post up 'indirectly' though. It's only for myself to know anyway..
And Kev, if you are reading this, I maybe crazy sometimes but I really appreciate what you've done & how you stood by me through it. Thanks LKJ.

No comments: