Tuesday, July 04, 2006

1st Amateur tarot reading

Little thoughts :
I think about him every day and night. I just can't get him out my head, I told him everything he needed to know. Now I am waiting for him to tell me what he's thinking. Last night I dreamt... that the next thing I know I open my door and he's there. He hugs me and I knew it was love.


-----

Hmm.. finished my theories exam today.. another burden off my shoulders.. And got my management results today.. well, wasn't that bad cos I didn't really digest what I read the da before. 72%. Haha.. Compared to Chloe.. Err.. Not that great le.

So after watching the video on 'Charles & Ray Eames Architecture' for Theories class, Chloe took out her tarot cards as Daryle wanted to try out. Got a sharp torn in her heart that she seriously need time to heal. After her turn, I wanted to try out. No biggie rite? I mean.. hhaha Chloe is like just practising her skills cos she didnt explore the cards for sometime dy.. Moreover.. just amateur tarot card reader.

My question was -
Will it be?

After shuffling clockwise, I drawed 5 cards. Can't remember what those cards were, I knew it was not positive, but the interpretation were..
- recently my emotions were very unstable.
- I think too much, unnecessary thoughts that might cause negativity.
- There will be many obstacles to face in order to make 'it' possible
- There's a 'thorn' keep poking me in my family.
- I might not be ready for 'it'. Physically & mentally stressed.
- Not much hope for 'it'

- To change my (question's) fate, I ought to NOT think too much, just let my thoughts flow to whats' necessary. I HAVE to change my thoughts. But I couldn't help myself to NOT.

My conclusion.. my self-confidence is zero.

I almost cried. Though it wasn't accurate cause I wasn't concentrating that much & that Chloe just practising her skills but the 'truth' hurts. To the max. A little part of me already knew the real truth, hence expecting it already. By even asking it through a tarot reading, (though by an amateur).. it STILL hurts.

Tears finally flowed freely once I left school.

Not to be emo? I doubt that will happen.

No comments: