Sunday, July 30, 2006

good day~~

Little thoughts : Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It's not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; its when you had everything to do, and you've done it.

-----

HellO!!~
Today's mood was good.. well, till now.. it is hmm... still good!!~ So I think I won't sulk in my blog today like I've always did since errr.. I don't know when.



Was fidgeting with my baby rabbits just now.. SO damn cute.. 5 of them.. When I held one up, they'll like curl up in my palm like a white snow fur-ball, and they sleep.. They always sleep together.. tumbled against each other, scratching around..

Now as they're growing, I settled them in my old hamster cage.. used to put them in those red hamper baskets.. but now they starting to jump outta of the basket.. Sighh.. sometimes with all my study burden on my shoulders, I just take five to look at them.. Somehow it can ease me off.. Hmm.. wished how life can be as innocent as theirs.

Was doing my Tech drawings since morning till now. Damnit man.. Slept at around 4am & woke up this morning by 11.30am. Life's gonna be tough till 11Aug. Have to stop my Tech work by 6pm just now.. to start my design for tomorrow's crit at 9.30am (I didn't get to present last week 'cos not enough drawings & info.. unlucky me ).. but I took too much time to compile my measured-drawings (some posted below).. So it's like almost 10.45pm now & I'm sitting here, playing rabbits..

Measured drawings that are killing all of us. Looks easy? Ya rite.. wait till you get your hands on it. This is the old Chinese shophouse near the Klang KTM station that I really think it's eerie.. even during the day.

Now I'm still stuck with my design ideas. Supposedly to do my design now.. well, brain-jammed
.. so do a little blogging first.. (cos Kelvin is like asking why haven't I post today, hehe) Thinking of doing a mock-up model later.. but hahah seems like I'm too lazy to even move..

I know you guys are keep pestering me to leave home for yum-cha & shopping sessions.. but I'm really so so sorry 'cos I really have got no time to spare for social activities.. and I'm currently SO broke. Hehe.. Don't worry, I'll make it up to you guys as soon as my finals are done. Okay??

Ok. I'll try my idiotic best to boost up my energy now to work my ass off.
See ya next post, people...
:P



I'm still trying to not think..

No comments: