Tuesday, July 11, 2006

finally relieved a bit ~~

Little thoughts: I want neither surprises, nor sweet talks; I just want consistency in you. Is it even possible? If anyone accused me of being heartless, it's only because you have it.

-----

A huge huge relief off my shoulders today. Thank god. Theories presentation was done. Almost 60 slides & presented for almost an hour half. SuKoh was commenting that we did mentioned a couple of irrelevant issues but overall it was a good effort. Felt so so so relaxed after the class but DAMN.. gotta start on my Manifesto due end of the month. Wanna book Sukoh for a tutorial this coming Thursday with Daryle, but he suggested that it’ll be better if we email him our ideas by this week. Sigh. Verbal tutorial will be so much easier than typing it out in exact words.

Was happy too that Building Science b/w photographs were finally printed & handed in but still without perspec.



Nobody's Listening
Peep the style and the kids checking for it
The number one question is
How could you ignore it
We drop right back in the cut
Over basement tracks
With raps that got you backing this up like

We're just rolling with the rhythm
Rise from the ashes of stylistic division
With these non-stop lyrics of life living
Not to be forgotten
But still unforgiven
But in the meantime there are those who wanna
Talk this and that
So I suppose it gets to a point feelings gotta get hurt
And get dirty with the people spreading the dirt

Try to give you warning
But everyone ignores me
[Told you everything loud and clear]
But nobody's listening
Call to you so clearly
But you don't want to hear me
[Told you everything loud and clear]
But nobody's listening

I got a
Heart full of pain
Head full of stress
Handful of anger
Held in my chest
Uphill struggle
Blood, sweat and tears
Nothing to gain
Everything to fear



My write-up for the pictures.. Got a few more but I didn't load up all. Thanks to Kelvin, the 'scanner'MAN.. (not Kelvin lecturer) who helped me to find these song lyrics. Why 'scanner'man? Go ask him what it means. LOL.

The shocking crap today that I could still hardly digest was that.. I got my results for last week’s Theory exam.. Hahah.. I got 75% wor.. hmm.. Not that bad ler.. since the highest marks was only 80%. Moreover I only studied like hours before the exam started. Did went through the notes previous night but just couldn’t get it into my head. Ok.. enough with history.. What’s next on my list?

12/7 (morn) Build. Sc - 5 b/w photographs & a write-up
12/7 (morn) Minor - Final Sketch
13/7 (aft) Design ST. 3 - Concept & Site Analysis Presentation
13/7 (aft) Tech - 10 b/w photographs
17/7 (both) Design ST. 3 - Crit & tutorial
18/7 (morn) Proj. Management - Full Report & Presentation
19/7 (morn) Build. Sc - Subjective Exam
20/7 (morn) Tech - All old shophouse drawings to be completed. Services tutorial.
25/7 (aft) Theories - Manifesto Presentation
26/7 (aft) Minor – Sketches Submission
* Proj. Management & Theories & Design exam to be confirmed *

SHIT~
I NEED A FooKING BREAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: