Friday, July 07, 2006

finally.. a good night-out..

Little thoughts : With every bit of you, you cleared up all the mess in my life.. With nothing from you, you're the cause of my biggest misery.

-----

Phew!!~ Luckily LinLin suggested the Port Klang site to me today for my Environmental Issue Photography submission.. If not, I would have ended at Sri Petaling, not knowing where to take the KLIA Dedicated Highway pics. I called Spy up, and fortunately again, he knew where was this highway I was talking about. It was at Jalan Kem. Highway that linked from North Port to Shah Alam, Cheras & KLIA. And seriously ought to thank Kwangli for suggesting the highway issue. Hehe..


I have no idea that highway was built so bloody near the shoplots. I was like.. errr.. I dunoo.. but it was hell man. I went there, pulling my sister along with me.. kinda freaked out that there was a lot of Indian dudes around that area.. it was like only both of us are females.. So quickly snapped some pics & ran off from lots to lots.. Wasn't that bad though.. Quite happy that I can get my B.Science issue done..

After Huay-Pin 'korek' me out from my nest for a movie with her & Raymond. Finally I'm outta of my shell. Watched "Fast & Furious - Tokyo Drift".. was late for the movie cos it was stated at 9.20pm but started at 9pm.. I was like.. WhAT!?! Sat three row from the screen.. sighhh!!~ Wasn't that bad though.. But several fast angle shots kinda make me dizzyy...

Then went yum cha with ChoonWee, Ray, ImKiat, Yvonne & Huay-Pin le of course at Central. It's been sometime since I yum cha with them dy.. After tonight, only I realised I really missed hanging out with my friends since I've started working last year & back to studies too.. Shits.
Seriously wanna boost up my social activities again, but time just doesn't allow me to.. Too many assignments pouring in.. causing me lack of even time for myself...
And now gotta head back to work. Almost 2am dy. Bloody Uncle Frank Lloyd Wright's presentation.

No comments: