Sunday, June 04, 2006

a sudden penang trippp...!!!~~

Suddenly?!?! I'm off to Penang?!?!? - PART 1 -

Wednesday night.. Suddenly pulak my dad asked me if I got class on Friday.. cos normally Friday I've got no class (only Monday till Thursday), but sometimes got replacement class or site visits.. Sigh.. he told me say wanna go to Penang for like 3 days, 2 nights if I can make in on Friday.

I was like... "Huh??? Going Penang? Why for??.... "
Mom said.. "Go do ur nose la.. and ur brother's.. at the same time bring them go hols.."
- "What?! What's with my nose? Still breathin' wat.."
She said.. "Ur sensitive nose la.. every morning also flow none stop.."
- "Aisehh.. that was years ago la.."
So.. still hav to go. My friend say there's a good Chinese 'sifu' who can cure nose allergy.. duno how he does it, but smoke ur nose and worms will pop out..."
- "WHaaATTt???? Gile ke?? worms pop out? smoke my nose??!??! serious shitss??!? Where can believe 1... Narhh.. i'm not goin.. crazyy"
Dad "GO! better cure it before it's too late.. that time my friend operated his nose.. do u want that??"
- shuts up jorr.... =P -
Mom smiledd..... :~(


Reached there.. At Bukit Mertajam. I was seriously freaking out ok!!! I mean smoking into my nose.. sheeshh.. even when u fag u'r like exhaling it out.. this is like.. EIUuuUUU!!!! and the wormsss!??!?!? eeee!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~
Address : 84A, Bunga Raya Road,
14000 Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang.


1. on the vase base.. he placed a piece of hot 'metal' look-alike
2. poured some herb powder thingy then some 'oil' on it
3. smoke gushed out immediately...
4. he closed it with that coconut shell with that tube thingy...
5. inhale with ur nose.. then exhale out by blowing into that 'tube' with coconut shell..
6. lift up the shell, u'll see worms on the vase base (if u hav allergy or sensitive nose larr)
clear??

OK... after the treatment.. I was quite relieved.. It wasn't that disgusting as I've expected. Have to take daily pills & cream. It's ok le.. At least I won't feel the worm from my mouth out.. just smoke.. But the feeling after the treatment is like after u fag.. the smoke still stays in ur nostrils.. but not as smelly as the tobacco le..

So moved on to Penang.. lazy to elaborate.. but throughout the whole 'stay-out' in Penang.. it was all temples.. My dad.. superstitious buddhist man.. hehehe..

Temple 1 - where u can free birds up sky high.. (but hav to pay le, 1 bird 3 bucks)


Temple 2 - the snake temple (i feel geli lerr.. everywhere u can suddenly find snake.. though they're tamed.. but still.. they're snakes okk!! gimme a breakk!!!)

again.. temple..

Temple 3 - Kek Lok Si.. (nice bronze guanyin statue overlooking the whole Penang.. the 4 pillars under constructing are to build up way high as a shelter for the statue)

temple againnn!!!

Temple 4 - Thean Hou Kong (err.. not sure which temple this is.. it's under the hainan association of penang.. located a row ahead the Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion...)
still got other temples.. lazy to load.. heheh

At night.. so coincidently, we met up with a float occasion. The 'Cheah' Association was having their 12th world's anniversary or something.. Not so sure.. Couldn't get much pics but got the video.. =P



What I really like about Penang is their colonial classical houses?? Everywhere you go, you can see.. For me.. it was really fascinating.. try imagine.. how everything was like back then where everyone or mostly the rich Englishmen were staying there.. with their pu-pu cars.. hehhhe.. cutee.. Now they restored it & kinda renovate them into like bridals', studios, clubs, restaurants, galleries.. Some of the government offices are so much way cooler than how they looked in KL.. hehe..

The moment I loved most was by the beach... Teluk Bahang....
the sky so vast and blue, so soothing.. so freee....
And quench its speed in the slushy sand.
Then a mile of warm sea-scented beach...
the sun coming out of the clouds, and warming my soul...
Waves gushing, wind carried.. taking me away far far awayy from my complications...
HMmm~~~
I wrote your name in the sand,but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,and forever it will stay..........................

No comments: