Thursday, December 14, 2006

because i'm a girl?

one song + storyline that can really make me sad. Hard to believe that still got such real man in this world but then again.. hahhaa.. it's just a damn clip. Check it out. It's nice, meaningful and yet.. touching. I even posted it in my friendster. hahaha..

I was melted.




Kiss - Because I'm a girl
i just can't understand the hearts of men
they tell you they want you and then they leave you
this is the first time, you're special
i believed those words and i was so happy

you should have told me you didn't like me anymore
but i couldn't see that and you just rushed me
although i will curse you, i'll still miss you
since i am a girl, to whom love is everything

i heard that if you give up things too easily
to a man, he will get bored with you
i don't think this is wrong
a girl says that she will never be fooled again but she will fall in love again

we separated today
you said you wanted me to be happy and find a better person than you
you're just like every other man
didnt you tell me you loved me?
actually i don't wan u to be happy
what if you met a girl who's prettier than me and live happily with her
what if you forget me and that hurts me so much
so much that i wanna die
when i still love you so much

don't take advantage of a girl's willingess
to do anything for love and her caring instinct
i didn't know that to be born as a girl
and to be loved was so hard

although i will curse you i'll still miss you
since i am a girl, to whom love is everything

No comments: