Monday, December 04, 2006

questions with no answers

I'm back in office, working again.
My streamyx back home.. crashed again.
Duno what the hell happenned.
I asked around.. and the feedbacks I got.. HmmpH!!!

The streamyx asses - You're online here as we checked. Perhaps your modem or network card is spoilt. Probably you can ask your friend to bring their modems over and checked. Friends can help friends right??

Raymond - Why your streamyx so many prob one? Issit how you use it ar?? *sarcasm*

Kelvin - I duno anything.

Dennis - What is streamyx?

Johnny - Aiyahh maybe down leh.. me in Malacca here also everytime down wat.. Haiyerr you luan what...

Yvonne - My modem more got prob.. once the cables cabut.. totally cannot online. Don't care la.. ask them come fix. Troubleshoot my head la.. don't care.. say u duno anything.. just ask them to come n fix it. It's their job what...

LayFong - I'm paying every month but we din online at all.


Of all comments and "feedbacks"... only 2 can really pakai one...

Kwangli - I'm not sure but try getting the network cable change.. see how lor.. from there..

Victor - I think is both spoilt. Maybe lar.. If both spoilt have to change both lor. I can help you with the settings.


Haihz. Felt so handicapped without internet at home. Can't email.. can't blog.. can't surf... can't this n that.. sien like hell..
If really my modem rosak.. i think I'll be getting the wireless one like Raymond.. since I might buy a lappie soon. *fingers crossed*


Now another problem.. which laptop to buy???
I want can tahan 1.. and chic chic look 1..
don wanna the lao-lang corporate or pik-pik look one...

Victor - DELL

Raymond - Toshiba

Johnny - Compaq lar.. Cheap cheap nia... *ask him buy.. he korek tanah hide inside*

Kwangli - Toshiba

Yvonne - Wah.. rich liao hor.. hehe

LayFong - Fujitsu lor. I've got one.. but I don't use 1.. *haolian with me samo.. sigh*

Izwan - Acer

Farah - IBM


Me?? I duno leh... kepala pening.

When I wanna this.. then some say cannot la.. beh la.. cacat la.. cheapskate la..
When I really ask them back.. they tell me.. I duno ler.. ur money = ur decision..

I DON'T wanna throw my money into something that is not reliable and crashed fast.
How??


Sigh...
Last month of the year.
Another year gonna pass.. just like that *snaps*



I'm getting old.

No comments: