Thursday, December 07, 2006

call card dilemma

shit.
bloody cannot make up my mind.
what type of approach for my call-card?

shit.
double shit.
formal? or not formal?
montage? or not montage?
color? or b/w?

just finished my dad's business card design.
within minutes man..
and lucky he like it..

but i dunno how to habis-kan mine lehh... lehhhhhh....
too many ideas in my head.
i need to print asap liao lehhh...
haiyerrr...

*smackz forehead*

oh FUCKKK!!!!!!
scare the living hell outta me!!!!
click into Patrick's friendster blog page.. then i switched back to this page..
din know got that bloody flash ass-cartoon making weird noise...
suddenly make some idiotic weird sounds.. shitt!!!!
it's like 1.05am now ok..
kUbYE-nya... lucky i din't scream that loud.. ya.. i let out a short yelp... blooddyyy hell..
I just watched the freaking ghost movie yesterday la..

GIMME a BREAKK!!!~

WALAU!!!!! my heart beating sibeh fast now..


*i need more air*

anyway.... any suggestions for my call-card?

No comments: