Saturday, September 22, 2007

mooncake yang tak halal


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNWEI!!!


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-










oopss... i mean..
*looks below*

-
-
-
-
-




Yeaaahh.. this hot sexilicious dude.
(NO.. i'm not doing any match-making here. LOL)

* * * * * * *


My aunty gave me a box of super cute cute cute mooncakes piggies.
She called me last month.. that she gonna give me a box of pigs.
I was like thinking.. hmm..
maybe just the plan view of pig's head, size of the normal mooncake.
Mana tau.. when my mom brought back today.. so blooddy cuteeee... *giggles*




6 mooncake piggies.
2 flavors - tiramisu and corn. (but I don't like the corn ones.. blehhh)

Gang-bang Pigs in a stack. LOL...




The making of.... "makan-ing the pig"...

First.. you undress it..
Then you murdered it slowlyyy... and gently of course..
Then you can just wickedly happily licked its internal organs.. *yummylicious*
Aiks.. too big piece.. then you slashed the half into another half.
OOohhh.. perfect size for one bite..
Then you eat it liao lar... AIYO.








But then hor.. I don't like to eat mooncakes..
I will only forcefully eat those cold-skinned ones only..
(but I like that Shanghai mooncake with yam paste and saltd egg yolk)
flavors that are NOT lotus, red bean, beans, seeds, chicken, paste, custard..
ONLY chocolates, coffee, tiramisu, durian... the best.. ICE-CREAM!!! ehhehe..
but I did eat 1/4 of the one pig lar.. just to taste..


XOXOXOXO
Lastly....

Dedicate this image to... my goody-good friend..
Since rabbit dah mati.. so we tukar to pig ok. LOL.

No comments: