Saturday, September 29, 2007

birthday dicks

To my 2 "so-called special" guys aka friends...

Both of their similarities are..
- BOTH dunno each other. hahaha..
- BOTH dicks.
- BOTH workaholic
- BOTH very nosy
- BOTH act-like-PIGS at times..
- BOTH not available.. which simply means...
- BOTH wei-chi-mong-kok
- BOTH quite lcly at times

BOTH my friends..
(lame right?.. haha i know)


Friend 1 = RAYMONDtheSEPET
my i-think-so-really-best-guy-friend-in-my-life and he-who-showed-me-how-KY-felt-like (cos he has one)...

Friend 2 = CHAISEONGtheSLACKASS
He who recently will only msn me when he need my help and previously whom always ask me to bring in more clicks to his blog.


**HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASSES!!!!**



(from l-r : ChaiSeong + Ray)
p/s: click on their names to their further crap info.

No comments: