Friday, April 24, 2009

sexy cups to cover zero jugs

I was at 1U having dinner with Tess just now.
Walked past the Oval concourse and heard a loud cheer with some noisy background music..
Went over to peep.. and Ohhhh Triumph's having their fashion show.
I was at the 3rd floor looking down..
Ohhh sooo many peoplee... mostly guys.. like seriously a lot of guys..



I mean.. even when i saw the models' boobies... i went... waaaaa..... *jaw dropped* nice...
Big and "vibrating"... hahahahhaa... their tagline for the show was..
Zero to Sexy..
Zero to sexy simply means... say ZERO to that "gap"= full cleavage.. etc etc..
Their new collection... Maximizer Bra Promo... A set of bra for RM180..
I will check it out soon when I got more time... Need to at least feel the bra cups mar...
More info *here*



This was the best zoom i can get from my phone.. all the way from the highest floor..
And again.... arghhhh....
Malaysian are not that "open"... so whatsoever kind of lingerie fashion show...
still need to wear jacket or some thingy to cover the so-called "over-exposed" area...
Shheeeshhh... even i see also "no syok d"...
but leh... i bet a lot of boners were there standing straight there and then...
cos' they were really HUGE.. and FULL and.. ohhh gawdd.......

Shitt I can't stop now... ahhahahahahahhaha
though this do not mean I'm not happy with my jugs..
i repeat.. I am happy with mine...


*grins*

.

No comments: