Sunday, May 05, 2013

really?

I'm sitting here with retro furniture all around me, listening to The Beatles, with my Starbucks low-fat latte in my tumbler. But I'm not feeling it at all. Not feeling anything.
Maybe a little hint of disappointment or confusion. I guess.
I've been wanting to pen here for weeks but couldn't quite find time.
Work has been a pain in the ass big time. Well as usual.
With the particular addition that became addiction.
That's sort of annoyingly unbearable.
I don't know what I want and wish not to know too.
On the other hand, I wish there's a final answer to it. Period.
But who's giving the answer?

I cannot bear to have another "one-of-those-days".
It's affecting my thoughts and emotion.

Anyway what the fark.
Life goes on, not like he cared anyway.
Will be heading to Jakarta this Tuesday for work, hope all things will be good.
*fingerscrossed*

No comments: