Saturday, July 02, 2011

Once in the blue moon..

I had a meeting with a client yesterday about 6pm at BSC. I was yes, late due to the bad Friday traffic. Really hate driving sometimes but oh well those complaints were getting pretty old.

Anyway the meeting went great fortunately so that eased my mind off the horrible traffic that I faced before the meeting and soon to meet after the meeting simply because I have to stuck my ass out in the jam from BSC to Pavilion KL. I agreed to meet Louise up for dinner at her workplace err Pavilion obviously and Vernard, an almost MIA workaholic, whom I saw last year? Despite the obvious jam, I still put my ass out there to have a good Friday night out because last week's Friday night was very depressing and... lonely.

Dinner was a bit of catching-up with Vernard kinda warming-up session. I meet Louise almost weekly, phone SMS almost every other day, so I guess or should be CERTAIN that we know each other way too much to need any ice-breaking q&a session. Haha. Well, dinner was fun at Michelangelo's, visuals in the menu were pretty deceiving but food was okay, then leading to drinking at La Bodega till 2am?

It's been months since I last went out this late to chill. The feeling was great. Something like Cinderella tasted her freedom for a change from her tight work schedules and mom's midnight curfew. Sometimes I just wish I can do whatever I want whenever I want and with whomever I want without having to answer to somebody or think too much of the consequences. Life's short. We need the 'fullest' feeling sometimes to keep us sane. Last night from our late 21:00 dinner till wee early hours were purely entertainment only. I'm dead serious cos all we did was talked and laughed and talked and laughed and surprisingly I forgotten what defines WORK. I'm really glad. Imagine life's like this everyday.

Due to tight sched, mom was pretty used to me having to be home by midnight almost everyday, in fact sometimes I'm home for few days straight rushin my butt off meeting some Client's impossible crazy deadlines. Hence all these repetition habits of mine, she started calling up by 22:30 when I'm still out. Sigh. I feel like in high school again tho I'm admitting not that I live my life for close to 27 years already. I have even pass my quarter-life-crisis period. Oh darn.

Oh I wish more days as yesterday would come. Just having a great time with close friends talking, laughing and watching other people having their own version of good time. Oh when shall that be? This coming week perhaps? :)

No comments: