Monday, February 27, 2006

Certain or uncertain?

Sigh. I really hate to start blogging with a sigh. But...

So damn fast a blardee week just fly off. Double last Friday (17/2), somehow went thru a feelings-twisted, work-stressed, screwed-up labour life. Last week was a little better but it was still screwed-up in a 'way'. Indecisive numbness was all I can describe of my temperamental moods for the past weeks. Something just keeps bothering me.
Midnights are always the best. Life without hesitations, decisions, toxic wastes, just a peaceful-non-violent calm night. It's been raining cats & dogs for a few nights but it didn't rub on my wrong side as much as it did on the day. I don't know. I guess.. I'm most likely easily got irritated these days over some well… I should put it this way... as in some rather silly craps. My strawberry season was over for awhile ago, so I think this 'weird' mood isn't much caused by hormones.

Nevertheless, besides work-life, some sweetness nectar is blossoming in me. Soon to tell you but not now. Still thinking and this is really making me all tied up, butterflies trapped in me. Being indecisive is a blardee hell of hard work to do.

Hoping to get some good news from the other side of my tiny-puny, recently-crappy world.

No comments: