Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A walk down memory lane

PREVIOUS EVENTS

ChoonWee's Bday -20-10-84-
His bash -09-12-05 @ KlangClub & Zeta Bar -

ChoonWee's bday! Well, he celebrated at Australia with his buddies over there before he was back here. When he's back and all, each time, it makes me feel the time just flies very fast. Suddenly he's back. And suddenly he's back there. Wow.

Anyway it was a blast on his bday back here. From Klang Club to Zeta Bar, KL Hilton. One world to describe. FUN.

groupy dinner @ Klang Club

It was pretty funny before we reached Klang Club that night. FeiLing & Allan came to Yvonne's house to pick me & her up. Halfway to the club, she suddenly shrieked. Why? She forgotten ChoonWee's present. U-turn back to her house, she couldn't find it. Probably cause she panicked. Finally after few frantic minutes, she found it by her stairs. Haha. Reached there at the same time with HuayPin & KokHau. ChoonWee's uni friends all over Malaysia were there already.

After our dinner orders, I accompanied Yvonne to pick her cousin, KyeLie up from her tuition class. She drove Allan's car, & was asked to pump petrol first before heading to BBK cause the petrol was really low. Well, unfortunately we really got stuck in the middle of old Klang bridge. Gosh. With hazard lights on, some typical stupid idiotic drivers still got their car so near, almost kissing our ass, then they got stucked. Honked & show typical Malaysian signs of frustration. And our heroes for the night were KokHau & Allan with 2 bottles of petrol.

me, ChoonWee (bday boy), FeeFee, Yvonne @ zeta

me & yvonne (half blur) @ zeta

Look at us. Definitely blur. Haha. Few puffs of ciggies & gags of Chivas. Red-eyed monsters were born. It was also the first night I land my ass on a nice puddle of Chivas seat. Don't get what I mean? Good!

KL Hilton's Christmas deco was really really nice. Zeta Bar is well, nicely designed & furnished but the atmosphere was a bit mind-numbing. Everyone is just standing around. Sigh. Crashed in Yvonne's house & finally called it a night. Thanks ChoonWee.

My Bday -05-09-84-
My Bash -09-09-05 @ Kokomo -


Last year was my 21st year in this world. Nothing special was planned for my bday. Just a simple easy-going-get-together night with some close friends at Kokomo Garden Café on a Saturday night.

- 1st birthday cake from buddies @ kokomo -

some of the whole gang - kokomo -
Charlie is really funny. His nick. 'SLUT'. Hahaa. Haven't met up with Ele & Chee Kheng for sometime. Still the same, not much difference except that Chee Kheng cut his piggie tail off. That bloody Raymond laughed & teased Ele for not liking Carlsberg & Heinekken but to prefer Shandy more. Aww. Come on. This is a free world baby. Everyone has their own rights to choose whatever & whoever they like. Sheeshh...But it was quite funny to hear them 'debating' & looking at their expression at that time. Haha.
Shittz. Getting old is really happening fast. Sigh.

the girls - (clockwise) FeiLing, Elena, Yvonne, Me, Cass
-
My dear fubu Lay Fong, couldn't make it. Ee Lyn FFK me. (I'll remember that) Joye got something on. Huay-Pin & ChoonWee still in Perth. BoonKee in Melbourne. Thanks to myself. Why? I gave a late notice. Damn. Boyfriend? Ya. Went astray in the shadows. Hidden.

me & buddy raymond (M.I.A. nowadays)
Surprisingly, Raymond & Charlie showed up. He told me, he wouldn’t come (over some super lame reasons) but end up in front of me that night. Quite happy actually, even though he was empty-handed. Hehe. Never mind. His presence matters more. Get a girlfriend, will ya, ray!! Lonely piece of lovely f*ck!!!
Happy Birthday, Michelle!~

No comments: