Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Never a day like this again

Oh my gosh.

Today is really bad. Arghh.. And I mean truly unexpected.
Firstly I woke up early today, (a silly reason made last night a total sleepless one) but don’t know how I can still be late for work.
Almost clashed with a bodoh car who can’t make good use of the signal lights.
Still dreaming in the car while the lights turn green.
Bloody smart-tag haven’t upload.
Coins ran everywhere when I came upon the Kota Kemuning 1.50 toll.
Hot milo for breakfast. Half cup in my tummy, another half all over my body.
Why? No idea. For like so many many years of living from the age of twelve, I have stopped being clumsy. Damn.
‘Terpaksa’ see someone’s ‘face colour’ which I totally don’t appreciate.
Keep leaving things behind.
Open wrong files.
Ticketing counter elevations & cinema 1 cut-section – got headroom problem caused by the latest revised changes on the risers.
Amend again.
Cinema 5 minimized. Amend again.
Received a damn ‘out of the blue’ fax.
Several proposed penthouse sanitarywares & fittings were omitted AGAIN.
And again the awful supplier told me there won’t be any mistakes. But again she did it. I was like “WHAT?!?!”
My big voice screaming in my head! So what?! Still have to continue with my amendments, right??!!...
It’s like almost 7 now. And I’m still working.
FED UP!

No comments: