Thursday, February 23, 2006

Which major?

You scored as Psychology. You should be in Psychology major.

Psychology - 100%
Linguistics - 100%
Theater - 92%
Dance - 92%
Journalism - 92%
Art - 92%
English - 83%
Sociology - 83%
Philosophy - 83%
Anthropology - 75%
Biology - 58%
Mathematics - 58%
Engineering - 58%
Chemistry - 33%

Wow.
Hmm.. How far is this true? Haha.. I really thought of doing psychology way before I took on Interior. Mom ask me to think twice. And I did. In two words, complications faced.
Well, however I do really like arty stuff a lot though. And I truly fully very dislike sciency subs like Chem, Bio & etc. Haha.
Nevertheless, I like what I'm doing now and the passion for my career is like never-ending. Well, at least for this moment.

Log into - http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=119158

1 comment:

cass said...

boo!! hehehe... u took the quiz too! but anyway, glad u like ur current job. that's the most impt...

wei what time u sleep one? sorry always din catch u on msn. i leave my comp on but i'm not there. neway, gimme a miss call or sms lah. i'll call u back. got my number?