Sunday, June 10, 2007

empty cans make most noise

Can't you just SHUT UP!!!!!!!
all you do is just making noise!!!
empty can!!!!
Ask me find work.. got work d..
then u bising!!!!!!! say all i do is to face the pc
assignment also got prob..
work also got prob...
u think i'm wat??? some 24/7 free-toll-number standby taxi ar???
everything also wanna crap
crap crap crapppp!!!!
nothing to do with the topic..
also u can crap out some totally illogical things to criticise
JUST SHUT UP LAR!!!!!!!
Things not true.. u also can say..
Things never happen.. u also can assume already happened..
WAHHHh.... go be scriptwriter la thenn..
imagination so wild..
be the second J.K. Rowling larrr...
FED UP!!!!!!!

i got my own thinking
i got my own feelings
i got my own shits to do

we're not one individual with only ONE brain
don't expect me to think like u.. or do ur way...
even siamese twins don't think alike.
everytime say i duno how to think on ur behalf..
but u never DID think on MY behalf!!!!
PLEASE LARRRR... just SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I know I will feel sorry or regret one day.. but not now..
just let me go screamingggg and BLAST MY INNER SELF OUT!!!!!!
Beh tahannnn.... I need a therapy. SOON.
if not.. u'll visit me soon in Hospital Bahagia.

No comments: