Thursday, June 14, 2007

Chloe's Day..

Top 6 highlights of half yesterday and half today.

1. Chloe came down Klang for an one day-one night trip.
2. Chloe wants bah kut teh for dinner.
3. Chloe invited Yvonne to spend a night in my place.
4. Chloe, Yvonne and me... slept together in one King size bed at my place.
5. Chloe is forgetful.
6. Yvonne is SO not forgetful.



Oh ya. I almost forgotten. I'm not allowed to mention it, so I won't. Promise d.
If not, I'll get beaten up be in a bad bad condition. Torture to death.
But it was so so hilarous.... so so unexpected...
so so the first time.. so so the damn funny facial expressions...
so so the HAHHAHAHhahahahhahahaha.... *beh tahan*



p/s: I know i'm being silly but it was really an "eye-opener" to us all last night but I really can't tell. Hahaha.. mind me. Just forget it lar.. Just take is as I'm nuts. LOL. LMAO. ROTFLMAO.

No comments: