Thursday, June 07, 2007

"as velvet as underground"

Mis-communication leads to misunderstand.
Misunderstand leads to mis-confusion.

Mis-confusion leads to... mis-comfort.
mind my england. today quite powderful.


o_O"


Anyway.. went movie with SepetRay this afternoon
Sheeeshhh.. wanna watch Shrek3.. mana tau he watched d. *geram*
So at that timing.. only got one movie available.. which was "The Last Mimzy"

Saw the short preview when I was watching Pirates3 that time.
Like I said before.. trailers are always "tipu" one..
well.. not always.. at least most of the time.
I'm not quite a science fiction movie-fan.
I don't even like Star Wars. No offense. *grimaced*



I quite like the girl. The leading actress. Hehehe. Rhiannon Leigh Wryn.
Good in acting at that young age of hers. Real natural. Very nice eyes.
The movie was kinda about these 2 kids found a box washed up shore.
Well.. then this happen.. then that happen.. hahaha check it out *here*
Still don't quite get it??.. got the trailer here..


After the movie.. someone grumbled hungry.
Went PakLi BBK. for late late lunch for SepetRay & early early dinner for me..
Terserempak with LayFong pulak at AhMa Kopitiam.
Called her over and talked many cocks. Biasa lar. hahaha
Hmm.. ntg much though happening today.
Hoping tmr will be better.. at least enjoyable and *fingers crossed*
I DESERVE SOME FUN!!!! A BLAST!!!
like what Huaypin said over the phone just now.
Hahahha... Fat chance hor?




Going to Velvet tomorrow. Girls' Night Out.
Girls confirmed - Me, Yvonne, Huaypin, Berny, FeiLing, Fee, Fee's friends.
Not comfirmed? I think got 3-4 more girls kua.
Anyone wanna join? Hehe.
hopefully won't change venue last minute.

Silly Ming say will join if I blanja him he's not SO TAKEN.
Got gf dee.. hau lian. Sighhh.... *shakes head*

No comments: