Friday, June 01, 2007

busy busy friday~~

Phew~ tired day.
Went to that book exhibition at KLCC convention center today.
Tons of people.. really like what Alan used to say.. "people mountain people sea"..
Tons of book.. millions.. though the English books are just quarter of all halls altogether.
Nevertheless.. i bought a couple of books.. *grins*

Anyway.. it's late. been a long day.
will be away for the weekend.
Yeahh.. Penang again. *sigh*
Lagi Monday straight = first day of new sem. *grunts*

Will only be back here.. hmm.. next week.
Till then. *smoochies*

* * * * *




p/s - today's special "readings"

Sigh~.. It's been some time since I last saw her.
A month? A year?? NO.. been 6 years.. bloody SIX years..
She used to be so naive and immature.
Throwing temper tantrums over silly things.
Always thinking she had the whole world under her smelly toes.
Darn.
After so long.. 6 years ain't short..
Ran into her shits "unofficially" unpleasant in-coincidently to me recently..
just as how "unofficially" she was once intro'd to me..
Though the face changed.. prettier sexier..
But deep in still that ugly piece of shit.
Still that immature.
Still that R.F.B.
Just a year younger than me.. probably two.. or three..
I once hoped she will change for the better.
Not that I cared.. but at least it's good for herself.
But still..
sad case do happen.. just as shit happens.. no wonder you happened.
Doing stupid things as usual, assuming it's "Ohhh i'm so CooOL mannn~"
Talking-trash.. backstabbing.. creating monkey stories..
If trashing makes u feel a lil' better bout yourself? Go ahead.
I no longer mind. I don't give shits bout u.
Sigh.
Get a grip dear..
or should I say..
GROW UP!!... miss S.


*rolled eyes*
please get out of my life now as fast as you trespassed once.

No comments: