Friday, June 29, 2007

transformers.. robots in diguise~~

WOW i tell you..



Today's outing was great. Went MidValley with Raymond, HuayPin.
Met up later with Charlie, Olivia, BoonKee and his friend (whom I didn't get his name).
The reason mainly why I think it was great 'cos I got to watch Transformers.
WWeee.... *skipping around giddily*

Happy happy. Finally got to see my Optimus Pride in real and the damn yeng BumbleBee.
EHhh it was WAY COOOLL mann.. serious.
Now I know why so many people was getting cuckoo for the past months before Transformers was released. *grins*

The ticket booking was crazy... or should I say ticket-selling?
During lunch, everyone crowded at the booths to buy tickets for duno-when.
All tickets from 6.30pm till 12.30am today and tomorrow are already SOLD OUT in MidValley!!! Siao!!



View this clip below. See how much you can recall.
Watched this cartoon like hell last time when I was a kid.
Damn. So long ago man.. really memories down the trails.
Excited to watch the movie. That's why. (For the wiki, click *here*)



The AutoBots = Optimus Pride, BumbleBee, Jazz, Ratchet, IronHide
Decepticons = Megatron, StarScream, Frenzy, Barricade, BoneCrusher



At first, Raymond was the one bising-bising die-die must watch Transformers today.
Then, AhHuay was so funny.. kept singing and humming.. "Transformers... More than meets the eye.. Transformers... Robots in Disguise..." (full lyrics, click *here*)
I was only keep thinking of the corny cartoons and the Optimus Pride toy I used to have when I was a kid and also shopping later!!!


TRANSFORMERS!!!


But after the movie and during the movie too, it was like me and AhHuay were more excited and noisy compared to Raymond. Hahahhaa.. keep muttering and saying, "EHhhh damn cool weyyy..." Ok. REALLY damn COOL ok.

Haha. Ok. I don't want to like really bising so much bout Transformers BUT YOU GUYS REALLY HAVE TO WATCH IT or at least check out the website *here*.
No single minute or second of boring-ness part in it.
When we were watching, we were with like.. WWOoowWW... *jaw dropped*
Holding one breath the whole way.
(Ok ok. i might be exaggerating too much but really.. *phew)

Uncle Steven Spielberg and Michael Bay.. i salute u man.. hahahhaha too much d.
Flawless transformation.

Ok lar. I'm really still excited over the movie.
Watching it the second time or third ain't a problem for me.
So, Yvonne, when you wanna watch? I can teman you... LOL~
Ok. I'm still excited.
I didn't get to shop anything today though.
But I'm still excited. Very.
ARHHhhh.. transformers.. robots in disguise~~~~~...

Watch it ok.
No regrets guaranteed.
With the ending like that, just expect a definite Part2.



p/s : sorry for being so kiddish but I just couldn't help it. LOL.
AhHuay's msn nick = Transformers the coolest movie ever!!... hehehhe.
see? watch lar.

No comments: