Tuesday, June 12, 2007

past events flash-back

Okay. Finally uploaded all the pics of happy treasured moments.



Maison- Girls' Night Out
June 8, 2007, Friday
Girls = Bernadine, Yvonne, Huaypin, Feiling, Michelle, FeeFee
Venue = Maison, Asia Heritage Row
One and Only Rule for the night = ONLY girls.

Well, it all happened because we ffk each other too many times for clubbing.
Who who not free.. who who can't make it.. who who tired
Haihhh...
One dinner with Yvonne and Huaypin.. kautim all planning..
Called up the other girls.. All excited to go.
And off we went. And we enjoyed to the max.
We enjoyed a short korean "drama" in the beginning.. hehe.
Anyway later FeeFee was giddy and kinda drunk..
keep mumbling 2 sentences during our ride home
"Not bad leh.. 6 girls habiskan 1 chivas.. not bad not bad.. "
"Hey we should do this more often"
*burst into giggles*



























Our first night out.
Our first time in Maison.
Our first time risk.
Our first time kena RAID.

Laugh all you want larrr ChoonWee.
But everything happened that night was worth an experience.
Everyone was high and happy before and after the raid.
Hmm.. during the raid too.. cam-whoring and laughing especially FeeFee..
LOL.. Can't wait for our next GIRLS' ONLY outing.
ChoonWee, you're NOT invited. =P
See who's laughing at the end.
MWahahahhaa.. LOL



Short Penang Trip
June 3, 2007, Sunday
With = Family and family's friends.. and family friend's friends.
Venue = Bukit Mertajam & Penang Island

my trip there last year.. click *here*
my another trip there.. click *here*
my another another trip there.. click *here*

Early morning before leaving for penang, went kacau my dogs,
end up ter-tengok Nana sleeping with her legs wide apart..
Mom was like,
"Aiyo this siao char boh.. sleep until liddat.. all let ppl see liao lor.. beh kian siao"
I frowned. "Ma.. she's just a dog."
Ma replied.. "So? very nice to see ar? close her legs larr" -_-



View from my hotel room. Continue from *here*
Damn kampung right?




My breakfast the next day.
OH.. i forgot.. it was FREE.
Got other food to eat.. but somehow I only want the simple traditional breakfast.
2 slices of toast bread and 1 cup of hot black coffee.





Stupid brother playing with the clip-on sunshades.
Look like the legendary Mat Kor. Hahahhaa... silly boy.



International Book Fair
June 1, 2007, Friday
With = Mom & sister
Venue = KLCC Convention Centre


I think I did mention a bit bout this if not mistaken.
Anyway.. it's here *click* i guess..









I bought only 4 books.
I found my Last Empress by Anchee Min.
I got the first part - Empress Orchid. click *here*
I love the books I've got. Mostly all 20-30% discounts.
My sister and mom bought too..
Sister on her horror and mystery books.
Mom on her health and cooking recipe books.
I'm just happy with the books I bought. Hehe.



Alan 23rd Birthday
May 23, 2007, Wednesday
People = Alan, Edmund, PohPoh, Yvonne, Feiling, Michelle, FeeFee & ChenYap
Venue = All Star Sports Cafe, Mid Valley


Happy belated-birthday once again. Hehe.
Continued from this post. click *here*









Yvonne and Feiling. I took this pic when they were posing for another.
Cute leh.. Hahaha..
Edmund and Alan (below)..
happy family.. happy colleagues.. happy friends..!!!







Food. FOOOoooDDDDdd.. YUMMYlicious FOoooDDDddd...
Four seasons dish which I was not sure which represent which season. LOL.
I love the pizza. Seafood with olives. *slurps*
Feiling (below) enjoyed it too.. See? Got prove weyyy. Blek.



After makan.. just chilling..







ChenYap (above) damn poser. Damn damn kan-chiong when you snapped his pic.
He will run over to ur side and preview the photo in "zoom" mode.



Yvonne jerling only. Hahaha.. but she meant nothing lar.
Just some "pose" candid-picture 'cos after I snapped it.. she laughed.
-_-
Weird hor? I also think so.



Hahaha.. all done. Sorry.. it's one long post.
Back to sleep.
Night night. See ya.
Hugs & cares.

No comments: