Tuesday, May 16, 2006

HELL vs HAEL

13 May 2006
A little bird flew in yesterday evening. Told me something that I should know months ago, but no, this little bird decided to only tell me now. Speaking of bad timing, everything that happened between this bird and me is always wrong timing. Nothing fitted well. Probably this is our ‘fate’. Maybe we’re never meant for each other.

Anyway this post is not about this birdie & me, it’s about the latest update of a ‘chicken’ story. A chicken that I’ve once owned for 5 days. Running away from reality is really sucking, huh? Kissed me on the cheek by daylight, whispered ‘I love you’ & suddenly the chicken was totally gone from the picture by dark. I mean, maybe things got tough or introverted, and yet He chose to hide away from the rest of the world, especially me... Fine with me. What’s the point of pushing Him when He has no intentions of facing you anymore right? People always say life is full of choices. But no one mentioned fear. No one mention the fear of facing all the obstacles that going to stumble through your way.

the REAL situation
You did a silly mistake, a big one in your life, you shared it with me, I talked you out, you asked me to hold you hand & face it together… I said fine though I told you everything is on a fast pace for us. That night, you disappeared. I was anxious. Duh~ obviously. I thought you were in danger, injured or a free one-way ticket to HELL. First night – no news. Second night – still no news. Five days passed – just a sms quoting ‘I’m sorry to make you worry. I need some time to cool my own problems. Don’t worry.”. A month – no calls, no sms, no news, nothing, nil - zilch. Yesterday? All I’ve heard is you bloody backstab me for no f//king reason.

the 7 Stupid measures
1. Don’t tell me everything if you plan to backstab me one day. Obviously I’ll stab you back in return, probably twice as hard. Vain.
2. Don’t come begging for my pity that all your friends always betray you. If you know the meaning of ‘friends’, your friend won’t make you a ‘betray-hobby’ & you won’t crap so much about your ‘brother’ friend who I’m also closed too.
3. Don’t exaggerate your past with me. I have no concern & curiosity in that. In fact, you’re making yourself sound foolish & ‘big-piece’. Exaggerating = lies. And no one likes history.
4. Don’t go telling, saying that one day you’ll explain to me. I’m sorry dude. Too late & ain’t concerned me. You die, your problem. I’m cruel? You made me.
5. Don’t deny any shits you crap.
6. Don’t think you snatch me away from someone else, then I’ll let you cop a feel on me?? I’m not that easy for you to pounce on. Pervert.
7. You’re born stupid & pure chicken. I’m sorry I can’t cure you. In fact, who wants you cured?

the good
One immature blind ass, with no light at the end of the tunnel.
Guess we’re not in a one way street. And thank god for that.
the question mark
- it's either He is really a BAD assss
- or the bird is an exaggerated LC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»